Friday, January 07, 2005

About "palosverdesblog"

I first heard about blogging from Hugh Hewitt, the brilliant talk radio host on KRLA (AM870, Mon-Fri from 3:00 - 6:00PM, Pacific time). On his own blog (www.hughhewitt.com) Hugh mentioned that GraceHillMedia are offering free advance tickets to their new movie "In Good Company" to any blogger who agrees to blog about it after the viewing. All I needed to do was create a blog (free and easy on www.blogspot.com ) and then ask for tickets at info@gracehillmedia.com. How could I resist?

So I created palosverdesblog and now I'm obligated to write things that someone besides myself might find interesting. Presumptious? Definitely! But I'll give it a shot. As a safety precaution I'll invite only family and a few close friends to visit until I get the bugs out.

I'll concentrate on a few areas: conservative thought, politics, and science (the big bang, astrobiology, evolution, global warming). My views will be distinctly non-liberal and frequently iconoclastic. Bombs away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home