Monday, January 10, 2005

Two Good Guys

In the last post I talked about the brilliant and inspirational Dennis Prager. Well we are in luck. Dennis will be making another public appearance this week on Thursday, Jan. 13, 7:30PM, at the Jewish Community Center in Redondo Beach, 2108 Vail Ave. His talk is titled "Restoring American Values." Call (310) 214-4999 for information or visit www.jccmb.com. I have to chair a Library Board meeting that night or I would not miss seeing Dennis again.

Today I received the new book, Blog, by the equally brilliant and funny Hugh Hewitt. In my very first post I explained that Hugh inspired me to try this blogging thing and his book's subtitles explains why: "Understanding the information reformation that's changing your world. Why you must know how the BLOGOSPHERE is smashing the old media monopoly and giving individuals power in the marketplace of ideas." Being an individual, and sorely in need of power, how could I resist? I can't wait to start reading and promise a review when I finish.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home