Friday, February 04, 2005

Flogging the Blog

Dear PVBlog Readers,
In the midst of my depression over the paucity of comments on the blog, a friend (PJ) mentioned that she had not been able to post a comment. The darn posting process always required a sign-in. Aha! I said to myself. Self, that must be why the multitudinous visitors have not left their calling cards. So here is how you do it.

To Publish a Comment:

1. Go to the end of the post (paragraph) on which you wish to comment.
2. Click on "comments"
3. Click on "post a comment"
4. IGNORE the Sign-In box
5. Click on "Or Post Anonymously"
6. Type your comment and your name, if you wish
7. Click on [Publish Your Comment]

Next time you look at PVBlog your comment will be there. I will be grateful for your comments.


There, I am done shamelessly flogging the blog.
See ya

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear fellow blogger,

I can see why your readers are having trouble posting; I did, and I have a blog.

I use two sites: this one and Typepad. I find typepad much easier to mess with :-). Blogger limits you so.

Now to your column: I agree wholeheartedly with your comments. Did you happen to catch MSNBC's "Harball" with Chris Matthews after the SOTU Address? Even Chris was laughing at the Democrats. Afterwards on Joe Scarborough, even Ron Reagan said the Democrats looked and sounded like idiots. One Demo pundit scheduled for the show literally ranted trying to overshadow the fact that she had no points. Reagan took her out of her misery.

Wonderful, isn't it, when even those who are anti-Republican side with us because the President makes sense and comes across as a firm and decisive leader of the Free World, instead of "Chatty Cathy" dolls, who can only say a few things over and over when their strings are pulled.

Enjoyed the blog. Good luck to you.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Lama,
Reading your Blog is the high point of my day. Thank you so much for sharing your insights with us. Everyone is eternally grateful. George Bush

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I know it's o.k. to post anonymously, I'll be more likely to comment.

I appreciate your insight, intelligence and forthright honesty. Your humor and wit aren't too bad either!!

Enjoyed spending election night with you and your diverse group of friends. Let's do it again, soon.

I must remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Take care.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Shamless Plug! Who do you think you are? Michael Medved?

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home