Thursday, January 27, 2005

I Blog Therefore I Am

You know the bad feeling you can get after missing a couple of days working out? I get testy if I miss two consecutive days at 24 Hour Fitness. (By the way, it really is open 24 hours, as I can attest from the time I was on a west coast trip still on east coast time and got to the gym at 3AM thinking it was 6AM, and there were a dozen nurses working out. Need to do that again some time.) Well, blogging has become like that for me. I had an excess of Library business (interesting first ammendment stuff) and duplicate bridge (it was ugly) the last two days and am suffering from severe blog withdrawal. This small post is like a quickie workout to get the blood and seratonin pumping. There, I feel better already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home