Monday, November 07, 2005

Red Fridays for the Troops







Red Fridays






Very soon, you will see many people wearing Red every Friday. The reason?

Americans who support our troops used to be the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record numbers. Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect continues every Friday sending a deafening message that... every red-blooded American who supports our men and women at war, will wear something red.

It will not be long before the USA is covered in Red and it will let our troops know the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever. The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers.

You will feel better all day Friday when you wear Red! Let's get the word out and lead by example: wear RED on Fridays.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.


Thanks to good friend Rose for the lead to Proud Infantry Wife another Rose



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,

Half of my wardrobe is red so it will be easy for me to wear red on Fridays.

I'm proud to show my support for "Sergeant Walton" and the rest of our troops!!

I will pass this email along.

Love,
Carolynne

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo! I have a great flag pin. As an "Airforce Brat," I will happily sport it!

Betty

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husbsand is still in Iraq right now - the holidays are tuff again this year without him home! -But I will make it threw because he will be comeing home for good the end of January 2006! Many of our troups will be comeing home the begining of the new year 2006!
- I just got an email from one of my friends - here in Missouri- about "RED FRIDAYS"- and you bet I will be wearing red and you bet I will be passed this on to everyone in my email list!
God bless those men and women who have given their lives for our freedom- May their souls be at rest now in the hands of God.
J.C. Kellerman 12/20/2006

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home